Why are my killer lobbies so damn long?
Title. It seems to be most killers, whether iv played them lots, hardly ever played them or they're brand new.
Just dont see why I'm waiting so long for a single match
Title. It seems to be most killers, whether iv played them lots, hardly ever played them or they're brand new.
Just dont see why I'm waiting so long for a single match
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Presumably you are high mmr. There is a bit of a role discrepancy up there.
Even the ones iv played like twice? Seems abit odd I'd be so damn high as them lol
If there is individual Killer MMR, it doesn't mean much.
Bit lame, these wait times are dreadful
Bored....... board......
Even on low MMR they’re still long for me during the day. But at night it’s like instant.