What kind of community expects Toxicity the moment they get rekted.
Cmon guys, Not everyone is toxic...
I got like 5 Devour Hope Tokens in like 3 minutes in this game. SWF was bracing for my "gG eZ" Trashtalk on post game chat. I just want to have fun okay? Why does the community treat other people like crap that everyone will assume "Oh you won easily, you have the right to belittle people now"

Comments
I don't think we have chat mute punishment. If he got restricted from chat for 2 weeks, it would be different story.
Everyone turns into LowTierGod when they play this game
wait? they clearly lost. them typing EZ means nothing, they are just crybabies. ignore it.....
Well to be fair, on the internet I expect everyone to be ######### no matter what especially in games lol. I sure am when anonymity is involved
Maybe they're E key and Z key and shift key and ? key and enter key were all stuck and they just happened to all input constantly in perfect order.
Pretty rude to assume otherwise in my opinion.
No, they are not nearly as entertaining.