I cannot understand some SWFs

So, you are survivor-friends already, most likely on comms with good items. This already puts killer at a disadvantage. 

But why would you also request maps like Haddonfield, RPD or Midwitch? Just to ensure your total domination? 

I don't know what other killers do, but I am personally trying to tunnel the first survivor I down when I see Haddonfield offering. Is this the playstyle you want to experience? 

Funny that those SWFs are not bad loopers, so they could do just fine with random map; maybe they want to be camped, I don't know. Or maybe they are good loopers only on Haddonfield? 

Comments

  • Same reason killers bring Hawkins or Autohaven offerings, or Ruin Undying. Both sides are trying to win.

  • Sometimes it's not enough to dunk. Sometimes you want the opponent to know what your jock tastes like on the very back of their tongue.

  • Because they want the best odds of escaping, nothing wrong with that.

  • Maybe they bring those offerings because there are certain maps they spawn at very common so they wanna switch it up. but I don’t think survivors do it to give killers a hard time.

  • Because DBD attracts people who couldn't make it in an actual competitive game, so they have to resort to this in order to ensure they get that real gamer feel.

  • @Clowning said:

    Because DBD attracts people who couldn't make it in an actual competitive game, so they have to resort to this in order to ensure they get that real gamer feel.

    Wut

  • @GannTM said:

    Same reason killers bring Hawkins or Autohaven offerings, or Ruin Undying. Both sides are trying to win.

    From my experience of almost 2k hours with a pretty decent balance on both sides, you come across substantially more survivors who will bring map offerings to survivor sided maps like Ormond/Badham/Haddonfield than killers who will do so. And a large portion of the time killers do that are like scratch mirror myers on Léry's or Hawkins for example.

    Autohaven also really isn't that great of a realm for killers. Wrecker's Yard obviously is generally good as it's a small map but Blood Lodge, Wrestling Place, and Gas Heaven are very survivor sided maps. Wretched Shop being neutral.

  • @Dwigtht said:

    So, you are survivor-friends already, most likely on comms with good items. This already puts killer at a disadvantage. 

    But why would you also request maps like Haddonfield, RPD or Midwitch? Just to ensure your total domination? 

    I don't know what other killers do, but I am personally trying to tunnel the first survivor I down when I see Haddonfield offering. Is this the playstyle you want to experience? 

    Funny that those SWFs are not bad loopers, so they could do just fine with random map; maybe they want to be camped, I don't know. Or maybe they are good loopers only on Haddonfield? 

    There's nothing to understand about it, they just want to win. Survivors have much more power than some people like to think, its just that most dont use/know what they have available.

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    Sometimes it's not enough to dunk. Sometimes you want the opponent to know what your jock tastes like on the very back of their tongue.

    Unless I'm playing a killer I know very well and have good addons, I'm probably going to end up AFKing if I run into a group like this. The only way to beat trolls is just not to play.

  • Every single time there's a farm map offering, I already know that it's a massive Team Oracle wannabe team. It almost never fails