The Dwightcrow Charm
Make it a charm for survivors too
Like if you're not gonna give us a super awesome Dwight vinyl charm you could at least give us the stick man
Make it a charm for survivors too
Like if you're not gonna give us a super awesome Dwight vinyl charm you could at least give us the stick man
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait, It’s only a killer charm???
Of course it is. Why wouldn't a survivor charm be for killers only?
Yup. Sucks, don't it.
And it was really brilliant, too, because last year the survivor queues were looong, they needed more killers... and what they did was they released a cool exclusive charm that required killer players to sit on the store page and enter 50 codes trying to unlock the thing, unable to play matches lest they miss a chance. That made me laugh.
I was just under the impression that it was for both sides.
Yeah, I was only joking. I thought it would be for both too. Luckily for me, I play killer almost exclusively. So... GG EZ Dwightcrow.
Really though, charms shouldn't be survivor or killer only.