Kept Twins busy and got no points for it

Why is this still a thing? Gens popped while Victor chased me, but I ended the match with only points for when Charlotte chased me. So, despite being the majority of the match it only netted me about 3k in Boldness. Do I get points for anything other than kicking Victor? Did I even get points for all the times I dodged him?

If Victor chases me, I should apparently just let him down me and kill myself on the hook. Despite everyone escaping, keeping the Twins busy was a huge waste of my time for as long as that match took and the small amount of BP I made.

Comments

  • Just one of the many reasons people hate playing against Twins.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Just one of the many reasons people hate playing against Twins.

    Yeah, I really don't think I'm going to bother. I die all the time, I don't care about that, but when I do stuff in a match I want points for it, otherwise it's a waste of my time. The other survivors got mucho points for being free to work on gens together or take protection hits to try to get her off me. I got jack.