I am sorry but this is just bullshit, BHVR FIX THAT #########

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahPivAMDYLw

Happened to me already 3 times in the past week.

Watch out with the audio, its loud

Comments

  • I feel your pain. I played 5 games yesterday and I got this error in 2 of them. Gave up after the 15min penalty. I’m considering dropping the game until they fix it, getting the penalty for something out of my control is infuriating.

  • @Daddy_Doctor said:

    I feel your pain. I played 5 games yesterday and I got this error in 2 of them. Gave up after the 15min penalty. I’m considering dropping the game until they fix it, getting the penalty for something out of my control is infuriating.

    yup, well I invested the time smart by editing and uploading this video xD

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2537167#Comment_2537167

    yup, well I invested the time smart by editing and uploading this video xD

    What do u use to record your games?

  • There's a hack for that.

    But as far as "desync" goes the current system favors people with bad connections.

  • Nvidia Shadowplay. There is a option to let the last 15min gameplay on auto record. So if something unexpected happens like that I can press my keybind F9 and it will save the last 15min and put it into a folder. I use it since 2 years and its kinda nice, like that you can collect alot of cool clips and funny moments.

  • Watch out with the audio, its loud

    Puketress with her corrupt purge active.

    Yep, checks out.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Watch out with the audio, its loud

    Puketress with her corrupt purge active.

    Yep, checks out.

    Ye for some reason survivors love to cleanse again. I played today around 7 games of her and every single one I had cleansing boys.