I wish there was more Counterplay against Survivors
Killers have so little counter play against survivors, without going into detail of a specific killer, some do have abelites to counter looping, or holding w, but most killers can't counter everything that survivors can do, and in addition there are lots that killers just can't counter at all.
To spare my typing out a whole A la recherche du temps perdu equivalent of reasons that Survivors have no counterplay I am just going to move on. Survivors have so many freebies it's ridiculous, in addition to having full control over the speed of the game, and the the threat level of the Killer.
Yet everyone is here complaining about what Killers are "too strong" or killers "with no/little counterplay".
Let's talk about Survivors and the fact that they have no counterplay, and control everything in a match when the Killer should be the power role, instead of this game being a bully simulator.
Comments
Actually if u list forum, everyone complains killers are very weak and game is decided by survivors. If they do bad, they got killed, if they are good it's 3-4 man escape.
I mean... I'm not gonna lie, half the reason I play as Legion so much is that they do have a counter to a decent amount of what you've mentioned.
1-3 can all be countered by using Frenzy. 5 can be countered by their built in slowdown of deep wound. 7 isn't an issue if I see them with Killer Instinct. 8, I want them to heal because taking them from Healthy to Injured takes almost no time at all. 11 I can equip Thana and usually have it maxed out so gens are 100s instead of 80s.
I'm not necessarily saying Legion is this amazing killer or anything... what I am saying is that they are very good for almost never feeling helpless... because it's nearly impossible for Survivors to deny you Frenzy value.
Yeah, I should probably delete the list, because that wasn't the point of the thread.