Sally Hardisty with Jerry, Kirk, and Pam as legendaries?
Make it happen BHVR!
They already have the rights to the license for this movie, do you think there's a reason why it never happened to begin with or can't happen now?
Make it happen BHVR!
They already have the rights to the license for this movie, do you think there's a reason why it never happened to begin with or can't happen now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What about Franklin?
Unless the entity gives him the power to walk I dont think that's happening lol
He is immortalized as a perk, or at least his death was. But for real, I want a wheelchair survivor. Real talk.
He's in the game already
Franklin's Demise ๐
But he can be the first survivor in a wheelchair.
I do too! It would be fun cruising around trying to loop the killer and ollie out the windows.
They could probably never get the likeness rights for sally hardesty because she's dead. I think kate denson is inspired by her though.
Even if they can't make her look 100% like the actress, they could change it a little like they did with Laurie.
Or I believe family is allowed to give permission to use a deceased loved ones likeness.