Sbmm never resets right?
Title.
Title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As far as we know, MMR/SBMM doesn't reset. Only 'Grade' does.
MMR only goes up/down based on the matches you play
Ok thanks.
I've hated every killer match since sbmm started (6) yet I've enjoyed the tougher killers. I've even faced blights and nurses recently and I was only rank 12 at reset.
It doesn't reset. It might degrade over time but I doubt it.
Let's just hope it doesn't have a hard cap that is as easily achievable as the old red ranks or rank 1.
It will lead to the same problem of a big part of the community getting stuck upt their and mismatched until they have to broaden search criteria for matches again (if that is not already the case as it feels that way sometimes).
The answer is: we don’t know.