The Beast Awakens Challenge
Hit 6 Survivor(s) with your weapon while you are Undetectable while using the perk Beast of Prey.
Complete this challenge in a single trial.
Do you have to be granted Undetectable from Beast of Prey, or will any perk work?
I have tried several different perk and killer combinations but I can't seem to get it. Has anyone had success with this challenge, and if so, what build were you using?
Comments
The easiest way would be to hit people with ghostface. I didn’t have the perk on him so I farmed as a tier one mikey to get it.
Thanks for the suggestion! I don't have ghostface unfortunately, and I tried to get it with scratched mirror myers but it didn't count for some reason. Perhaps I will try again.
The Undetectable status does not have to come from Beast of Prey. Personally, I finished the challenge as The Shape using Scratched Mirror.
Undetectable from any source will work. You just need to equip Beast of Prey, not necessarily proc it.
That challenge simply does not work for me at all. Just got out of a match with Scratched MIrror myers, way more than six hits, still not done.
It didn't work for me either. I eventually got it on Pig with Tinkerer.
It seems that the challenge is bugged. I tried it with 3 different killers. Unfortunately it didn't count with any of them, even though i had more than 6 hits.
Same issue didnt saw any changes in the recent patch notes
Yup Bugged
beast of prey needs to be the source.
Bump.
i tried it with beast of prey on huntress and Twins(charlotte only) and it didnt worked.