Favourite Theme Music!

I love the DBD theme music and how it changes with the chapters and seasonal updates!
What has been your favourite? Which would you never like to hear again?
I think that the recent Summer BBQ one was awesome and disappeared without a trace all too quickly! For the length of time we had it, the Clown music started to grate after a while!
If only there was a way to add a poll?

Comments

  • Supernaut said:

    I love the DBD theme music and how it changes with the chapters and seasonal updates!
    What has been your favourite? Which would you never like to hear again?
    I think that the recent Summer BBQ one was awesome and disappeared without a trace all too quickly! For the length of time we had it, the Clown music started to grate after a while!
    If only there was a way to add a poll?


    @Supernaut Did somebody say poll? https://www.strawpoll.me/16731179
    Also my favorite theme was the winter festival theme.
  • My favorite is the original.

    The Clown one was the worst by far.

  • The Christmas one was my favorite. I don't hate the Clown theme, but it definitely went on way too long. I would call it my least favorite.

  • Last year's Halloween music for me
  • Would be great if we could actually set the theme music ourselves for the menu.