Dbd on console is a different game than on pc
Nurse and huntress are unplayable with analog sticks and 20 fps
Billy is op
Wraith is actually strong lol
Basically anything that requires skill is barely playable. What do you think?
Billy is op
Wraith is actually strong lol
Basically anything that requires skill is barely playable. What do you think?
Comments
I love that people say Billy is "OP". What difference is there with a console Billy vs a PC Billy? Billy still suffers the same fps and analog that all the other killers face. The problem is people way to often run into bottle necks or run in a straight line against a Billy. On console 360's are easy to get away with (unless you face someone who is half decent and isn't in corn) and Billy's chainsaw is no different. If Billy misses that chainsaw a few times people seems to forget that any other killer would have hit you upside the head with a regular attack so you would still have been knocked down either way.
I've seen a few good Huntress players but I agree its tough to aim the damn hatchets. I have also met some very good Nurse players and I myself (back when I made a commitment to "main" Nurse) was pretty good too. They are incredibly rare to see though because fps does ruin their vision far more than anyone else. The two killers themselves are not beyond impossible to play but are very boring because you are basically looking at some abstract DBD artwork as the screen struggles on fps. I'd say the only major difference the game faces PC vs console is that console is less toxic since you don't have easy access to endgame chat and killers are less precise with their aim because fps bogs things down. Everything else pretty much plays the same.
Yeah, it's why I want something to differentiate which platform someone plays on when posting on the forums. Any type of hardware limitation is a handicap and it might explain a lot of why we see certain behaviors or complaints about other related things like flashlights/360s/looping (STILL!).
I doubt it's going to get to the point where BHVR will want to separately balance for each platform, but it would be cool to see some statistics between them.
It's a ######### slideshow. I wouldn't say wraith is strong... Since coming out of invisibility drops the frames even more to the point it looks like lag spikes. You'll be lucky to hit a survivor
I usually main Min, so I'm curious.
I try not to be toxic.
Not trying to go through walls, and hit, or such?
Most Console ports for games are massively different and sometimes the balance has to be different from PC to Console. Now I wouldn't say the Nurse is "UNPLAYABLE" she just isn't as viable and tbf I manage with her on console.
PlayStation is alot better then xbox for some reason.
It's the same but different, and always will be. Any game that plays pc to console plays different, and will have a slightly different meta across the platforms. Mouse and keyboard are more accurate for pinpoint accuracy. Which will make some things easier on PC then on console.
That being said. Please fix the FPS on playstation. Bloodlust actually costs me hits, because it causes a screen blur that is much more pronounced on console then on PC. I know this because I have the game on both platforms.
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE