Had A Question About The Add-On: Video Tape for the Pig
All survivors start with bear traps on thier heads. Does Amanda still keep her 4 starting traps too, or do they count as her 4 traps?
All survivors start with bear traps on thier heads. Does Amanda still keep her 4 starting traps too, or do they count as her 4 traps?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No her traps are used at the start and she dont have any left
They're instantly go for jigsaw box instead of Gen, each of them would waste at least 1min (x4 survivors). None will really touch Gen because it will trigger the trap time. You can use +1 trap addon, or pair with slowdown searching.
I can't play the PTB but is it even testable? I seen everyone who played the PTB on their bloodweb for Pig that addon is disabled for right now. If that is the case, I don't know how I feel about that quite yet.
Thank you.
The addon is disabled on the PTB. Nobody knows for sure or is just repeating Otz new video.
There's no confirmation yet or not. It you pair the new ultra rare video tape with the now green Rule #2 where they can't see the boxes until a gen is done could be really nasty.