Devs can you please for once

Leave the new perks alone for a month or 2 before nerfing? I get it many killers mains are crying about this. But undying got to have almost a year before being changed. How about let console players also try them out for a while before deciding if they need nerfing? I played the ptb earlier and yeay they can be strong but I got many 4ks because the survivors were more worried about the totems over gens. Plus you get a notification when they bless the totem. I am not a survivor main either. I love many if the new perks killers have gotten. Some pretty good ones. So let survivors have something good.

Comments

  • At least it was possible to get rid of undying permanently.

  • depends

    can i be spared the spirit nerfs + loss of actually good and fun addons like wakizashi saya? non-headphone spirit without stridor reporting in

    the iron will megabuff to utterly trump and kill stridor as a perk didn't affect me at all, can i play normal spirit and not live up to the title of 'dc waifu'?

    i get that many survivor mains have always whined about literally any aspect of spirit in existence but they had years to figure out how to play against her

  • @nicnc82 said:

    Leave the new perks alone for a month or 2 before nerfing? I get it many killers mains are crying about this. But undying got to have almost a year before being changed. How about let console players also try them out for a while before deciding if they need nerfing? I played the ptb earlier and yeay they can be strong but I got many 4ks because the survivors were more worried about the totems over gens. Plus you get a notification when they bless the totem. I am not a survivor main either. I love many if the new perks killers have gotten. Some pretty good ones. So let survivors have something good.

    I did a post on what has counterplay and what doesn't, and there were like, 10-15 survivor perks with no counterplay, 2-3 killer ones, and ~5 killer add ons.

  • @Nayru said:

    depends

    can i be spared the spirit nerfs + loss of actually good and fun addons like wakizashi saya? non-headphone spirit without stridor reporting in

    the iron will megabuff to utterly trump and kill stridor as a perk didn't affect me at all, can i play normal spirit and not live up to the title of 'dc waifu'?

    i get that many survivor mains have always whined about literally any aspect of spirit in existence but they had years to figure out how to play against her

    Sure why the hell not.

  • hee <333

    on a completely unrelated note after seeing the blue totems in action + what they presently do it is pretty scary given how much pressure is on killers to analyze dbd rocket science and multitask already

    i mean i'm not against survivors getting neat mechanics to screw with but why is it mechanics that the killers badly needed for -their- totems, the killer belongings as a map tracking addendum would tell you

    i hope it's a field test for picking hex spawns or respawning them..

  • @nicnc82 said:

    Leave the new perks alone for a month or 2 before nerfing? I get it many killers mains are crying about this. But undying got to have almost a year before being changed. How about let console players also try them out for a while before deciding if they need nerfing? I played the ptb earlier and yeay they can be strong but I got many 4ks because the survivors were more worried about the totems over gens. Plus you get a notification when they bless the totem. I am not a survivor main either. I love many if the new perks killers have gotten. Some pretty good ones. So let survivors have something good.

    Permanent rekindling of a perk compared to undying. Fine keep it for a year endure the camping and tunneling the likes of which have never been seen before as a oddly beautiful counter-play seeing as their is none.