I hope balance patches like this become new standart
Devs did a great job balancing the game but i really hope we'll see same balance patches every mid chapter. THis is what makes game feel fresh and alive and much needed for community
Devs did a great job balancing the game but i really hope we'll see same balance patches every mid chapter. THis is what makes game feel fresh and alive and much needed for community
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I could see why you would feel that way if you're a survivor main
Anything but the constant stagnation that is normal patches/midchapters. I Majorly agree that this should become the norm, sure the update has a few kinks but the fact were getting so many exciting changes has made me more invested in a simple update than any other midchapter ever has.
I hope the same. I remember how mad I was at the clown buff patch being so lackluster, I left the game for a couple of months after that.
You people are becoming so ridiculous. Is it that hard to accept that some people might actually be happy with the balance changes without immediately being a survivor main? It's not that hard to understand that Spirit and Deathslinger had too little engaging counterplay.
Yes yes yes, I love patches like this. Tons of new changes to try out.
Yeah I'm loving this there is so much to test out.
The bad stuff of the patch also isn't as bad as i thought it was so it's pretty much all positive so far for me
So we gonna talk about the killer buffs and key nerfs or can we only focus on the killer nerfs for the next 5 weeks?
Very good patch indeed. Most changes i highly welcome.
I am a bit scepical about the Boon totems tho, but we will see how that goes.