Oh this feels good
Loving this update already
Loving this update already
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thats good to know, how does Spirit feel?
Perfectly splendid
Have you played against her i was wondering about the directional sound?
No I haven't played against her.
I have! The direction audio is what you'd expect it to be. Similar to other direction audio like survivor pain grunts, hex fire sfx, etc. You can sort of pinpoint her location and how close she is exactly like you can an injured survivor.
But she still works well?
I use to main her when she came out then took a 2 yr break. I recently picked her back up and I found i got most of my hits with a full power or it was on cool down.(don't w against her)
I didn’t notice anything
Nice. Unfortunately I can't play the ptb because I'm one of the red headed step children of dbd(console) but I would be happy if she stays strong at least a tier.
She's actually fun to play as and not as simple as people make her out to be just because it doesn't take as long as nurse she is also not as strong as nurse so.
PTB survivors are really not the greatest. Also people are testing stuff and don’t do gens. I’m happy Sprit finally got her well deserved nerf and I can’t wait to play against her on live <3
ummmm, yeah we live on a different planet.
Don't take my word I did 2 games
So the Spirit change has been fine for you? Currently can’t play right now to see how it impacts me.
I see...
Yes but don't take my word on it I did 2 games
I mean I am a killer main.