Fat Myers is dead!
No! No! Oh God No!
I will miss the fattest of the Myers. This and the Ghostface changes hurt me deeply....
No! No! Oh God No!
I will miss the fattest of the Myers. This and the Ghostface changes hurt me deeply....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rest in peace burger king myers
I mean... I guess it is a little sad that Burger King Myers is gone, but now Vanity Mirror is actually a potentially useful add on. Long Live Salad Myers.
I suppose all that Burger King had to do him in someday. Rest in Peace BK Myers.
R.I.P. to the funniest meme build in the game.
Long live the King...
But ghostface got buffed..?
How?
The King is Dead!
Long live the king...
😭
Didn't they make his recovery less awful?
Night Shroud recovery time decreased to 24 seconds (was 30 seconds)
6 seconds is a lot. The only "nerf" is that when you combine the book and the pen together you get 1 second less of recovery time.
The diabetes really kicked in...
Rest easy B.K. Myers.
He went on a diet :(
The Entity was upset and put him on a treadmill while dangling a burger in front of him. BK Myers now stands for Bodybuilding Killer Myers.
Myers decided the burger king life wasn't for him, now he went vegan :(
I never really understood the term burger King Myers. What was it?
Michael had an add-on set that made him move slower than survivors in tier 1, we dubbed it Burger King Myers as that meant he was fat from eating too much burgers
There were 2 addons that slowed myers down when equipped. Fat myers (or burger king myers is sometimes used) is using these together and going extremely slow
now we got slim-thicc Myers with tombstone he's slim in tier 2 but gets thicc in tier 3