wRaItH wAs A wEe bIt oVeRpOwErEd
Lmfao
Lmfao
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ok
What's the difference between a .25 movement Speed. Seems like it won't effect anything.
yeah not much. i personally dont even care cause i dont play him. i just find this quote hilarious. it shows how out of touch the devs are with the game.
You can't reach a survivor with your lunge in a chase.
To be honest I agree. He really wasn't overpowered. I'm surprised they keep the silent bell tbh
That he actually loses distance unless he uses the faster uncloak addon, you used to gain distance in chase. They are nerfing his lunge by 20%.
The wording cracked me up but I don't think the changes are that severe.
The lunge when uncloaking was massively inflating his odds of beating a 50/50, its the best change they couldve done, it was all i personally cared about.
Wraith was far from OP. He was just strong vs bad survivors but could be countered with relative ease. Admittedly not the most fun killer to face, but that’s no reason for a nerf, unless you’re… 😬
I agree with that add-on nerf.
I don't think that nerf for speed duration after unclock is good change.