I think we are at the point with this game to move on with old mechanics BHVR
Ofc this is not the main problem that plagues the game and also doesnt require now the main attention of the entire company. However this mechanic is outdated and has no reason to stay in the game anymore and also would have alot of benefits in the game.
I am talking about random tile and pallet spawns.
We have over 30 maps in the game already, we have such a big variaty of maps that we dont need a random spawn system anymore. I understand that this was implemented back then with the very few maps to make the same maps feel different but since we have much more maps available there is no need for such a system anymore.
Ppl might say that variaty is still good and the random spawns might make situations feel different and that players also doesnt has the chance to make up same loop strategies. Well we already have that, ppl already use the same over and over loop strategies, also the argument of saying well you have to find pallets is just a joke. Once you have more than 50 hours in this game and understand pallet and tile spawns you will never struggle with finding stuff to loop on, unless... guess what ...
bad RNG. Yes you guys probably encountered also our famous huge dead zones, especially on Auto heaven, Mc Millain and various other maps. Also the other way around, we have also sometimes very lucky tile spawns where a good survivors can chain tiles together and turn a chase to a 3min chase with the same 2-3 tiles without using any pallets.
All these problems would be solved by just changed maps now to set tile and pallet spawn, therefore we would have a much more balanced gameplay experience and would save us all alot of frustration.
Also having set tile and pallet spawns would provide more reliable data for Killers, Perks and Items or any other data collection for BHVR.
What do you guys think?
Comments
Probably would make it easy for BHVR to balance the maps too so maps like Corn Maps aren't as tedious to playthrough.
I know this is an unpopular opinion to have but I ######### hate that map as Survivor. I despise it as Killer but holy ######### if I see a teammate bring me to that map I want to groan.
It's not really the aesthetic I hate about it but the balance of it.
I do wish they completely removed map rng is that why I like indoor maps because they have the most static set ups and I like it
RNG is important. I wouldn't want to run the same the same way everytime I get it. Getting rid of the RNG would be a real shame, as it would lessen the adaptive skill of a player.
They just need to better balance the rng, and make better sure that a map spawns with a good balance of different tiles. I feel like the power level of each tile needs to be considered more.
i cant seriously agree.
I think we're at the point where we just move on period.