Bring older maps back as -
Bring back older maps but as a literal 1%-5% chance to randomly occur and a 100% chance with a sacrifice, I would love to see all the old maps in their original form and no alterations, specially the old Coldwind I don't mind the new one but it's not a improvement other than visually for me.
Bring the older maps back as "Twilight Maps" something for a RARE yet fun experience also the SACRIFICE has to be Ultra rare with no higher than a 10% chance of spawning in the blood web and you can only hold one at a time so it can't be used back to back otherwise not much of a Twilight experience. Right?
Comments
I mean, you could argue they could add the maps as optional during Kill Your Friends. If we're talking live servers, I dont think they should. Pretty much all maps have been balanced out to the point where survivor sided maps are less survivor sided and killer sided maps are less killer sided.