....What if they just gave Deathslinger a lullaby....

Comments

  • That would still suck


    He needs to be able to sneak up on people

  • I don't think Deathslinger needs a lullaby or bigger TR. He's already capped by the range of his weapon. Plus he has a tall model meaning the only advantage a smaller TR really poses with LoS blockers which he can't shoot survivor through anyways.

  • I don't think Deathslinger or Trickster needs a lullaby. It ruins them.

  • I would say just give him a 28m terror radius. Would make him unique.

    He'll obviously need some compensation measures (buffs) though.

  • That would be even worse than what they're currently doing. At least with it just being a Terror Radius you'll be able to take advantage of Undetectable.

  • Would actually hurt him more, since Undetectable perks wouldn't work

  • He is already worse than Huntress in his current iteration. Why anyone would pick him after this next patch besides wanting to RP as a cowboy is beyond me.