Potential Leak for Halloween Event?
I found this in my game last night.
I don't know if this was intentional or not but thought I would just share.
Btw. No one used an offering to spawn one in.
I found this in my game last night.
I don't know if this was intentional or not but thought I would just share.
Btw. No one used an offering to spawn one in.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a challenge from last year event.
It could be because of a survivor doing an archive challenge. I forget which tome specifically, but there are some challenges that spawn these, much like the glyphs.
Those spawn if someone has an archive challenge for them
Archive challenge. It spawns one in the trial.
Someone had the challenge equipped from their tome. It's rare, but it does happen.
Dang didn't realize that my bad.
How to you delete a discussion?