I cannot believe the devs....
Buffed No Mither. That perk was straight up broken before, but now its borderline OP. Why tf did they think it was a good idea to put iron will, lucky break and unbreakable in one perk!!! I demand they reverse this change and buff weaker killer perks like ruin or pop, smh devs, pretty good job so far
Comments
No Mither is the most broken perk in the game
I know, right? And buffing Any Means Necessary? Thanks for making this game even more of a bully simulator, smh my head.
no mither should just immediatly kill you the moment you spawn in
Y'know.... part 1 started out so good... And now this
Im glad you agree, survivors get bt, ub, ds, iw, nm, dont forget other op perks like visonairy, leader, calm spirit, and more!!!
Exactly, all survivors had to do was whine!!!
If anything, it needed a nerf. Tier 1 Iron Will and infinite Unbreakable all in one perk? Too OP.
thank god VHS is right up the corner.. one mighr think why suddenly so many survivor sides changes?? hmmmm...
i agree, it literally breaks the survivor it's that broken
I can't believe they would do something like this!
Now there's going to be 4 No Mithers in every match... ๐