Deathgarden: BLOODHARVEST
This is just Deathgarden at this point. The game is terribly one sided, it's a bully simulator, and BHVR is just turning it into a money generator.
There is no more passion. No more love. No more fun. This game is dying.
This is just Deathgarden at this point. The game is terribly one sided, it's a bully simulator, and BHVR is just turning it into a money generator.
There is no more passion. No more love. No more fun. This game is dying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bro what year are you in?
Oh now I get it
lol
Dead by Daylight is said to be dying since before it officially released I think.
crazy long dying process for a videogame but what do I know
Well, they're not wrong, every game has a finite lifespan. However, it sure seems to be taking its time.
But time in the Entity’s Realm flows differently! DbD is eternal!
True, but their implication is that the game is dying "right now" as opposed to "the game is eventually going to die"(at some unknown moment in the future).
I know, I was poking fun at those claims.
Just means the game is dying to you there's still a lot of people playing, maybe you should just find another game to play if you don't enjoy the game anymore. Just a suggestion.