Where mid chapter update part 2?
Where mid chapter update part 2?
Where mid chapter update part 2?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
21 minutes, maybe.sorry 30 minutes
maybe
I guess in about an hour or so
1h and 27min
30 min or 1 hour and 30 min away.
most likely anyways. I think that was the time part 1 was released on Thursday?
On my twitter it says it was 3pm last time, and it's 2:34pm right now
3pm on which place time?
Pretty sure it’s London timezone (is it called BST? I am not good with these..)
Yeah, London BST/GMT im not exactly sure
It was 3pm for me too. I live in Ireland.
They might post it around 10:30-11:00.
It’s here