Mmr killed my Hope's of trying new killers

Im sorry but I just cant deal with the stress that comes with trying to learn a killer I don't play and verse insanely good players. I dont care if I'm good at X killer, that dont mean I'll be good at a killer with completely different stats and playstyle...

So in theory how many games must I lose to get my mmr down alot?

Comments

  • IDK, but was rank better in this way?

  • relax, every killer has his own mmr.

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    Im sorry but I just cant deal with the stress that comes with trying to learn a killer I don't play and verse insanely good players. I dont care if I'm good at X killer, that dont mean I'll be good at a killer with completely different stats and playstyle...

    So in theory how many games must I lose to get my mmr down alot?

    Can u tell where your stress comes from cause if u except to pick new killer and get 4k your first game then u are doing something wrong. Cause otherwise I don't see why then u put MMR and loosing and new killer in same sentence.

  • @PNgamer said:

    relax, every killer has his own mmr.

    not really, you get an average. so you dont get a newbie survivor paired with an oracle level killer because he is trying out a new killer.

  • Maybe I should play LF or Freddie

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    IDK, but was rank better in this way?

    Yeah, because even at rank 1 you could have very chill games to test stuff. So far I'm not getting that so I'm having very little opportunity to learn before being hit with a bunch of BM

    @R2k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/282830/mmr-killed-my-hopes-of-trying-new-killers

    Can u tell where your stress comes from cause if u except to pick new killer and get 4k your first game then u are doing something wrong. Cause otherwise I don't see why then u put MMR and loosing and new killer in same sentence.

    I'd be happy with a 1k, but I'm not even getting that, I'm getting demolished so fast and easily. The survivors are playing well and how they should to counter this killer of high skill but I'm not so it's multiple times harder

    @Miles said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2522954#Comment_2522954

    not really, you get an average. so you dont get a newbie survivor paired with an oracle level killer because he is trying out a new killer.

    Yeah, just a shame I cant try new killers without getting that feeling myself now. I just dont think the link should be as close

  • What are you so worried about losing a few games?? That youre gonna lose a bit of your number that you cant see and barely means anything?

    Just learn a new killer dude. MMR has no value until they add a proper ranked mode

  • @PNgamer said:

    relax, every killer has his own mmr.

    no they dont. if you are a god with lets say spirit and blight but youve never played nurse, your nurse mmr will still be very high because a certain killer mmr is shared across the killers.

  • @Shroompy said:

    What are you so worried about losing a few games?? That youre gonna lose a bit of your number that you cant see and barely means anything?

    Just learn a new killer dude. MMR has no value until they add a proper ranked mode

    No the point is I'm not learning anything at or or having any time to learn them. Because I'm struggling so much the games are over fast meaning my chance to learn is small.

    It's also why I asked how many must I lose before I see a change of skill and put against players of my actual skill with this killer (pretty damn awful)