Which Survivor is the best, in your opinion?
This will be based on Survivors that are most played. At least on Survivors I play against the most...
This will be based on Survivors that are most played. At least on Survivors I play against the most...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jeff and Steve
Ace is the only acceptable answer here
Ace, Yui, and Yun-Jin.
I like Adam :)
Claud Yui Meg Claire
I like Felix the most for sure 😍 And Elodie is my second favorite by far; I look very much like her, even my hair!
Jeff
I'm not biased
Meg has a handsome mask and a lot of nice clothes.
The point is the mask, the simple mask is really handsome.
He's a Dwight
I liked my Deathgarden mask, I like my Pig mask, and I can cosplay Meg well.
Love Fengs cosmetics the most as it relates to me the most irl. Fashion wise irl I definitely look like Kate's biker skin but on the inside I'm definitely a cinnamon roll like Feng. My aesthetic and appearance are complete opposites haha
Nea, Zarina, and Feng.
I'm playing Kate and not going into anyone else. First of all she is quiet and it's important for me, cause before Kate I played Meg, and she is so loud i wanted to kill her myself. Secondary she looks nice and i do rly enjoy how she looks.
Jake!
Only answer I can accept.
if you talk about her specific perks.
If not it's a tie between Zarina and Élodie.
claudette because she is invisible with the right cosmetic's. "not pay to win" sure dbd tell that to the demo I looped on midwich and ducked next to a locker and he ran past me then came back opened the locker went to the other one across from me turns around facing me and walks away. :D claudette is best in my opinion simply because she blends better then any other survivor. quick & quiet distortion iron will urban evasion murky regent on the swamp with the prestige pants and head plus the wild violet jacket is just the worst thing to play against as killer. its my favorite build :D very fun for everyone other then the killer.
Laurie Strode is my main :)
Cheryl is very good too! Well i play Cybil specifically :)
Bill because I'm a huge Left 4 Dead fan.
I usually play as Meg or Feng the most. Occasionally I play as Nancy or Jill.
a tie between lord and savior Jeff, or Bill, for me
Leon and Cheryl.
After knowing the story behind them, the experience of playing with them is really fun and different from the others.
Iconic characters.
Claudette. Will always have a soft spot for her because i really like her backstory and appearance. She was also the first surv I played as.
i generally like the whole cast though, Adam and Kate are up there as my favorites as well.
All of them are the same
Ash Williams