Deception is good BUT.
Deception worked on me 5 times until my focus no longer was the locker the moment I heard the noise. I looked ahead and always did I see the "deception" this perk is perfect except for the fact you need a speed burst 100% faster for 1.5-2 seconds DO NOT ADD exhaust as it is fine with out but I felt bad for the user Red 3 as it stopped being effective once I realized I still could see them before they got out of line of sight.
Comments
That would be a free dead hard at some tiles. In fact that's just a dead hard at lockers. Except less fast.
That is the point though just fast enough to turn a corner and it actually seem like a "deception" because after the 5th time I got annoyed and started to ignore it and move on noting that they weren't fast enough around the corner multiple times. All I seek is a real deception, I am in fact a Killer Main, my friends a survivor main whom I help after seeing this it would actually help him a lot and make my job carrying him a bit easier.
Just think it shoud be a deception or new name? I don't know I am tired. Bed time. I am tried of survivor's running at the start of every match.
So you want a dead hard that can be runned with dead hard..
Um. No way in heck would someone prioritize 2 types of escapes when they could be spend on other perks with more diversity such as borrowed time, other wise they will literally just die. Because dead hard is good, but that doesn't do you any good against my piggy chase 5 seconds longer, injured or downed, literally watched someone dead hard football to the hatch I was standing on closed it as mid jump the look on their face was priceless.
Just realized I could be wrong but I don't think it would be a issue either way. Well for me, easier way to solve it 1.5 seconds at 75% increased base speed increased cooldown to 60 seconds from 40 max. As this was used pretty frequently.
I'm pretty sure if people had the option to run BT, DS, Dead hard, dead hard or Unbreakable, DS, Dead Hard, Dead hard, they will run the double dead hard.
I don't doubt it but still that type of build would make me opt to tunnel them right to their early mistake making that build.