I just realized something: could new B. Favor and Bloody Coil have good synergies with each other?
So Hex: Blood Favor is getting buffed to where it doesn’t apply to basic attacks. Could it be possible that Blood Favor will synergies with Trapper’s Bloody Coil? If a survivor disarms near a pallet maybe to help out a nearby teammates getting looped the pallet gets blocked and that survivor gets injured.
Honestly not sure how effective this could be but it’s something that I thought could be cool.
Comments
I see what you mean and I like the idea, but I don't think it would actually happen often enough to justify the perk slot.
Yeah maybe. I’m mainly curious if Blood Favor even does trigger off a Bloody Coil play.
I dont think so. Bloody Coil counts as a survivor being injured, but not a special attack. So things like Blood Favour and Sloppy Butcher wouldn't, and currently don't, work.
I feel like it wouldn't trigger off an add-on, but if it does then that could open up some interesting opportunities on other perks too
Yeah that’s true. Thought it would be pretty interesting though.