Nemesis' Bloody Outfit

Could the devs please take a look at Nemesis' prestige cosmetics. They are pretty weird looking. It feels like they stopped working on it half way. I think the body and hand is fine. The only problem with the hand is that it is 1 hand. While it does at a bit more personality to just have 1 hand bloody, at MINIMUM make the left hand a bit more bloody when the body piece is equipped since that hand is apart of the body. It basically has no blood on it. And if you go in KYF and turn him around you can clearly see wear the blood cuts off. Its not hidden kind of like Demogorgon's. Its clearly visible. And make the blood on his head more consistent with the bright red on his body. Its like darker blood on his face and just looks weird.

Comments

  • Most of the prestige cosmetics are too dark, not that I mind. Saves me millions upon millions of bloodpoints. But yeah, Nemesis definitely has one of the most meh among the roster.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Most of the prestige cosmetics are too dark, not that I mind. Saves me millions upon millions of bloodpoints. But yeah, Nemesis definitely has one of the most meh among the roster.

    I'm kind of a completionist. I want to P3 everyone and I always have them equipped before I log off so I just load up the game with all of them on. I just prefer the brighter blood.