Killer main or Survivor main?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Both
I play both sides.
I play both but stress wise I prefer to play survivor and play it most often.
I play both.
is more ez to play for me
Still a Survivor main at heart but before the Pinhead patch I had become more of a 60/40 player. Not touching killer until the hacker epidemic is resolved though.
Needs *Both* options.
I play both but I lean more on the killer side.
I play both sides but I'm more survivor sided. I'm really quite new to the game, started survivor in July and killer in August.
used to be killer, but when the game decided im a potato so im put against e-sports teams, survivor for me
Stop saying "Both" if you play 2 matches of survivors to relax and 8 normal killer matches, you are not "Both", you are a killer main!
Same for 8 survivor / 2 killer matches...
I prefer Survivor, but apparently I play more Killer lately. Iri 2 at Killer and Gold 3 at Survivor shows that I am playing more Killer.
Both.