Pig Add-On Idea
I'd like to have a brown common add-on that makes Pig's Ambush Dash roar map-wide.
Please.
I'd like to have a brown common add-on that makes Pig's Ambush Dash roar map-wide.
Please.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I thumbs up this idea.
Or remove it entirely why is this the only stealth character who has a huge warning and very easy heard from the exact direction they are in? My god it like they hated the series Saw.
Wraith has his bell, Spirit has her phase noise, Mikey has his tier-up music, and Ghostface announces his presence after successfully stalking someone (but before attacking) with a red circle and a booming "exposed" screen effect. All stealth killers have a warning of some sort.
I'll agree, Piggy's makes the least sense, as her stealth ability and attack are the weakest of all the stealth killers. If the devs ever did it, muting her roar would be a purple or iridescent add-on rather than a brown common one, though.