Where’s part 2?
you guys said yesterday that part 2 of the mid chapter would be posted today when will part 2 be posted?
Tagged:
Mod
you guys said yesterday that part 2 of the mid chapter would be posted today when will part 2 be posted?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Monday apparently.
...they said Monday, not today.
With that, we’ll give you a break from reading for today. But we’re just getting started. There’s a lot more to cover, so come back Monday for part 2.
I heard it will be posted Monday.
MONDAY
Monday
I thought I'd skipped the weekend entirely then and it was Monday already...I got quite scared!
Same tho
Thanks I didn’t know it said Monday I thought we would more information today
I feel you there 😂