Trapper is OP
There ya go
There ya go
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're doing god's work here.
"I think they overbuffed him. He should be reverted."
Someone had to say it he’s way too good 😫
Dang. I lost 5 million bloodpoints
« Yeah I played against him on swamp with my comp swf team (believe me) and the amount of pressure he had with the new bag addon made us lose the game !!! Also his ability to carry 2 traps should be reverted as it’s way too strong in chase »
Now give me my 3 million bloodpoints.
Code TRAPPEROP in the shop
K thanks!