Fingers Crossed
That bhvr decides to resurrect billy from the grave in part 2 of mid chapter.
That bhvr decides to resurrect billy from the grave in part 2 of mid chapter.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, I hope they buff Pig.
Yeah I kind of agree with you on that one.
I just hope they make one of the overheat addons base kit. Its stupid how you overheat in like 10 seconds of revving but it takes 30 seconds to overheat while sprinting.
I am sitting here crossing everything I can in hope that the person(s) in charge of the addon "purge" do not include the guy(s) that came up with Billy's "black grease" addon for more "fun" interactions.