Why not buff WGLF?
I still don't understand why WGLF only gives you 100% more BP but BBQ does that AND reveals the aura of survivors when hooking someone. If BBQ didn't give BP it would still be a crazy good perk. But I'm not here to suggest nerfing BBQ since it doesn't need one, just add an additional feature to WGLF.
Maybe revealing the killers aura to you and the rescued survivor for 4 seconds so you can tell if it's safe to heal or you should gtfo. This won't make it as good as BBQ but it would still make it a better perk.
Comments
Do you want high queue times as survivor?
I am sorry but no, just no. Survivor perks should not be 1:1 with killers. This is a mistake i see people constantly make with this game. They look at it from a 1v1 perspective expecting absolute parity with the opposition when the survivor is instead a piece to a larger whole. Killer has 4 perks survivors have 16. Last thing we need is each perk being 1:1 with killers. With that said i still do think WGLF needs to be buffed. Not in the sense of giving it an extra ability like BBQ but to just make getting 4 stacks easier and more consistent. As a killer its rare to walk away from a match with less than 4 stacks. As survivor its rare to get 4 at all.
No. You should judge if it's safe to heal or not.
This. Survivors shouldn't have perks that are on par with Killer perks.
Were not talking about buffing back to 200%. Most of use aren’t even talking about buffing the total at all either. Every single person has been talking about 1) easier tokens, 2) second effect. Both of those would still make it weaker than bbq.
You KNOW it won’t hurt queue times, especially WHEN THEYRE BAD FOR KILLER! They can only help! That excuse is absolutely #########, stop using it
Reduce killer queue times, and I would play more killer. I haven't played anyone but Trapper, and I really want to try out more killers. This event sounded like a gold mine for getting the 4Ks (adept achievements), but extremely long queue times.
Killer queues are fine, the event is just special
Hook rescue: 500
Safe hook rescue: 1000
Could be even 250 - 1250 because it's the safe hook rescue what really matters.
Yeah.
I personally hate WGLF because it promotes bad survivor plays. I would resent it even more if they got better rewards for those bad plays.