Does anyone have a list of all the new addon changes?
I can't go ingame to see them myself :p
I can't go ingame to see them myself :p
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They have not been revealed, we'll probably only find out when the PTB for the mid chapter drops.
Though, we are getting another developer update (part 2) next monday.
They aren't here yet, and I don't think they've been revealed yet apart from a couple on spirit and trapper
They will all be nerfs so don't get to excited.
Oh, I thought it would be due to the announcement. Thanks.
Trapper actually got a couple good ones, maybe the other Killers won't be nuked into the ground.
they said that some will get buffs
So i understand the new trapper bag correctly that while you get all your traps instant, you can't replace them once they are set?
Doesn't that make this addon a counterproductive one when survivor know where your traps setup is either by stripping into it once (less of a problem for the survivor after the change to the escape mechanic) or they see you set them up like they did already when they followed trapper?
Also if I am correct isn't that also another change benefitting swf with comms more than solo when they can communicate trappers setup and he can't change it?
You mean like "starts with all traps" add on? You seem to missed the downside of that one, you can never pick up a trap after you set it, pretty trash add on if you ask me.
Not necessarily. One of the advantages of bringing both Trapper iridescent addons is that they can be placed in obvious places. Like forever blocking killshack window.
Isn't the new trapper bag only purple and not pink?
I don't have both effects in mind ATM but how does 30 sec auto reset really help when they know to simply avoid six spots?
If I remember correctly the other is downing by trap and also you can't equip 3 add-ons.
The Iri addons reset traps after 30s and injure healthy Survivors that disarm. Very good combo to permanently block a god window.
Yeah thought so but how does that help with the new trapper bag not being completely useless or counterproductive? Yeah you can potentially block 6 spots but once the survivor know they will just avoid those and trapper becomes a basic M1.
And btw needing a pink addon to make a purple work is kind of stupid.