I would like part 2 of the September changes please
Look I like knowing what's going on, was a great read! But you're cucking us with no details on the addon overpass for multiple killers and holding off the part 2.
I just wanna know the addons changes damn it! But looks interesting, cant wait to test alot!
Edit: I'm low key sad I spent a whole day putting together % numbers for each addon for you to just add it to game :( all my efforts lol
Comments
Gonna have to have patience on this I'm afraid...part 2 will not come today.
Me too!
Part 1 was great, Trapper buffs (finally) and Spirit nerfs in a single update? Christmas came early this year ๐
I'm a bit worried about the Kill Switch, because yeah, that means that if someone is exploiting something that I'm using without exploiting it (maybe even without knowing about the exploit) I have to suck it up, but oh well, let's hope it doesn't happen too often
Okay I'll try find some patience, but are you able to say if the addon pass would be in part 2 or is that something we have to wait till release for? (If you can comment on it/know)
I hoping it will be revealed soon as I really want to know what they did with Wraith add-ons as he is my favourite and I'm interested (also concern) on what they changed about them.
you're gonna have to wait and see I'm afraid ... but I am sure you will like it either way!
I was confused on what this means, does that mean there are more killers that are getting add-on changes? For example i was disappointed to see The Legion wasn't listed here.
Some killer addons will be updated, on some just the description is updated to be clearer
I would assume all killers have the % of impact instead of slightly etc. But those killers listed have addons that have changed
Well I'm not even sure what expoilting is... is oni 180 flick a expoilt? It's only a pc thing so does that mean hed get disabled? @MandyTalk maybe you could elaborate for us if you're able/free
Is there an ETA for when this hits the PTB?
I don't think that classifies as "Exploit"
But stuff like Infinite Mending on Legion is an exploit, and I think they'd temporarily switch off both Blade addons if it were to reoccur, for example
Most likely next Tuesday.
I was looking forward to this date. But for different reasons.
With the kill switch feature - when we have an issue with something, we will just be able to switch it off on our end, so pretty much like the maps. Previously we've not been able to do that, so we've had things like the bug with Breakdown Perk etc and we were unable to simply disable that. With this Kill Switch we can just deactivate the perk, or cosmetic, or item or character etc.
It will be on all platforms, if something is an issue on console for example and it's deemed that it needs to be switched off, that effect will happen on all of our platforms.
If the devs can determine that it only affects that specific platform, does it still disable it everywhere?
Or rather, would they still choose to disable it everywhere?
I'm not 100% sure on this, I think given Crossplay is active it would most likely be disabled on every platform. I don't know if we can switch off something per platform tbh, and it's late now so I can't check in the office. I can try to get the answer tho.
Nah it's not too important.
Thanks tho!
Why patience? Are you guys teasing us or is it not ready?