Still no Merch shop for the UK?

Hey, so I check back on the official merch shop every month or so and still no option to ship to the UK..?

I can't be the only one feeling this way. Right?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • This is sadly an issue for many Countries shipping to the UK...after Brexit. Quite a number of companies that I used to order from, no longer send to the UK, the costs can be astronomical to do so.

    This is something that we're very aware of (I'm living in the UK right now). And alternatives are being looked into.

  • @Mandy said:

    This is sadly an issue for many Countries shipping to the UK...after Brexit. Quite a number of companies that I used to order from, no longer send to the UK, the costs can be astronomical to do so.

    This is something that we're very aware of (I'm living in the UK right now). And alternatives are being looked into.

    Ok, thank you for your quick response. I was wondering why you didn't ship to the UK still.

    Thank you as always. ๐Ÿ‘

  • @Mandy said:

    This is sadly an issue for many Countries shipping to the UK...after Brexit. Quite a number of companies that I used to order from, no longer send to the UK, the costs can be astronomical to do so.

    This is something that we're very aware of (I'm living in the UK right now). And alternatives are being looked into.

    @MandyTalk Any more movement/update on this? I'd like to make and order with some friends. Also to hint at my wife for my birthday. ๐Ÿ™‚