Dead by Daylight: Resident Evil Part 2

New Killer: The Tyrant

mr.x.jpg

New Map: The Village

ae776961f01d5f00ce8472bf18fb80f4b9ac4045.jpg

New Skins:


The Tyrant - Bitores Mendez (Legendary Skins)

Re4-bitores-mendez-1.png

This skin changed The Tyrants name to The Chief


The Hillbilly - Dr. Salvador (Legendary Skin)

kKc3mHJ6zULGjxAkW7OpO1fCxm5_iQzpcjztOLFv9M0.jpg

This skin changes the Hillbillys name to The Villager and changes the Hillbillys voice to a new voice.


The Legion - Lucas Baker (Legendary Skin)

dbke7ej-485d1e51-72d0-4856-bc0a-2d1f88087153.png

This skin changes The Legions name to The Son and makes his voice a new voice.

Comments

  • You didn't make a post complaining about Nemesis for two entire days, I was getting worried.

  • @Clowning said:

    You didn't make a post complaining about Nemesis for two entire days, I was getting worried.

    Well I don't have anything I wanna talk about with him right now.

  • If we get any new Resident Evil killer, it better be Lady Dimitrescu. Nemesis is lucky the developers were simping for a garbage bag wearing jester in the first place. We were ROBBED!

  • Kind of redundant considering Nemesis is also a tyrant.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    If we get any new Resident Evil killer, it better be Lady Dimitrescu. Nemesis is lucky the developers were simping for a garbage bag wearing jester in the first place. We were ROBBED!

    Nemesis was probably the best choice they could've made. They just messed it up. Lady D doesn't have anything good enough for a DBD power. She was severely outclassed by Heisenberg in most ways. Lady D whole section was cool but her as a character wasn't even much.

  • @shinymon said:

    Kind of redundant considering Nemesis is also a tyrant.

    Doesn't really matter. They are different. Its the same thing as saying something like Leatherface is just another chainsaw killer even though they are different. They aren't the exact same thing and can both earn their spot.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2513117#Comment_2513117

    Doesn't really matter. They are different. Its the same thing as saying something like Leatherface is just another chainsaw killer even though they are different. They aren't the exact same thing and can both earn their spot.

    I mean, Billy is literally just a rip off of Leatherface, though. Like, obviously they play differently, but he was made pretty redundant with the acquisition of Bubba. Word up.


    At least when we get Jason, Trapper will still have his traps and tight leather to differentiate himself. Billy is just kind of Cannibal on a diet. Less people to eat, I guess.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2513123#Comment_2513123

    I mean, Billy is literally just a rip off of Leatherface, though. Like, obviously they play differently, but he was made pretty redundant with the acquisition of Bubba. Word up.

    At least when we get Jason, Trapper will still have his traps and tight leather to differentiate himself. Billy is just kind of Cannibal on a diet. Less people to eat, I guess.

    Billy does differentiate from Leatherface in power. The most important part that shows what that character is all about and gives them their personality and they are both extremely different.