Spirit Build.....

Ok I have a build here for the Spirit.....now it's not a OMG powerful build just a idea....there's a perk in here that I was wondering if it will work well for a deceitful build where fake out vaping can be done.


I do it from time to time for those loopers to fake them out.....now if it doesn't work any suggestions to replace it.

Screenshot_20210922-223155_Chrome.jpg

Now I have already used the combo with the Fathers Glasses and the Ring and love how well they work so those will probably stay.

Comments

  • I have tested it out and Insidious actually does trigger when you are phasing because of your husk standing still and maintaining the terror radius. Honestly don’t know how that benefits you in a real scenario in game but I thought it was interesting.

  • Funny thing about insidious, when It activates you can phase, move, then stop during phase for a few seconds and insidious will activate before coming out of phasing. Granted you can't get super far, but if they think you faked them out, only moving a bit out of view, they believe you left them altogether, since you TR is gone when you unphase.

  • @Neamy said:

    Funny thing about insidious, when It activates you can phase, move, then stop during phase for a few seconds and insidious will activate before coming out of phasing. Granted you can't get super far, but if they think you faked them out, only moving a bit out of view, they believe you left them altogether, since you TR is gone when you unphase.

    That's what I was thinking the Mother Daughter Ring allows for super fast speed while phasing and with the Glasses I don't have to worry about losing them because of sloppy butcher I have a nice glowing trail to follow......been accused of hacking for tracking them so well lol.

  • I mean, by merely running Glasses+Ring+Sloppy you're giving yourself so many crutches that all the other perks are irrelevant, you're bound to win regardless.

  • I just don't get why run Iron Grasp.

  • @GannTM said:

    I have tested it out and Insidious actually does trigger when you are phasing because of your husk standing still and maintaining the terror radius. Honestly don’t know how that benefits you in a real scenario in game but I thought it was interesting.

    But that also makes survivors hearing phasing sound because they're not inside TR.

    Beside, if you phase in Kindred range, your husk aura will slowly disappear because of insidious. Survivors knows youre in phasing and go for unhook earlier than they usually do.


    I made a topic about playing with her TR. Distressing is actually give her more benefit to me.

    @C3Tooth said:

    I dont have head phone, so I never use Stridor on Spirit. But I have another strategy to play Spirit since the early day I started to play her.

    We all know Survivors can hear Spirit phasing if you're outside the husk's TR, and dont if they're outside TR.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LBNQ8Q2FC2OA/image.png

    Killers TR have 4 layers of music, that break their TR range into 4 parts.

    The further you're, the less tense TR survivors can hear. Phasing when survivors are at the edge of your TR is the 2nd best way to phase (just below standing mind game) to catch survivor off guard. Since they dont hear phasing and only little of TR.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/W71TF72CU1G8/image.png

    The best surprise phasing is to phase at your Low TR range (18-24), but how do you estimate the range to phase?

    Use The Nurse's calling.

    Nurse calling 1 has 20m range. Which is if you see survivors healing. They're at 20m distance (Low TR).

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DMT9QWM3YJE1/image.png

    Incase you unlock Nurse calling 3 that has 28m range. If you see survivor healing and start to phase. They will hear you phasing because they're further than your TR range (24m).

    Then how do you fix it? Prestige?

    Use Distressing.

    Distressing increase Spirit's TR to 30m. It also extend the Low TR range section (from 6 to 7.5m). And with Nurse calling 3 has greater range. Its far easier to spot survivors in healing.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3KAWYIIZRQ7O/image.png

    To make this tactic works often, suggest to use Sloppy Butcher & Thana to force them heal more than they should.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2MBQS6S43PA4/image.png

    Beside Doctor. Spirit gets benefit if her TR larger due to how phasing sound works.


  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    I just don't get why run Iron Grasp.

    I have been running into alot of Boil Over body blockers and hook breakers lately. I lost more prey because of it so that's my insurance policy. Tbh that gets switched out with Lightborn if I see Leons....Jill's or just flashlights in general.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2512962#Comment_2512962

    But that also makes survivors hearing phasing sound because they're not inside TR.

    Beside, if you phase in Kindred range, your husk aura will slowly disappear because of insidious. Survivors knows youre in phasing and go for unhook earlier than they usually do.

    I made a topic about playing with her TR. Distressing is actually give her more benefit to me.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/280543/play-with-spirit-terror-radius

    Hmmm very interesting I'll have to try that out this weekend when I play

  • I don't find her boring she's pretty fun to play. To each thier own I guess lol.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    I just don't get why run Iron Grasp.

    To take them to the basement and insidious camp, of course.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2512986#Comment_2512986

    To take them to the basement and insidious camp, of course.

    The thing with that is I'm not a camper I find that wrong.....unless there's 2 survivors left and you hook one where you can look at both doors and the hooked survivor easily then that's the only time