I wait longer for que time's in DBD than i do for a pasta bake to finish cooking

and unlike DBD i always know i'm in for a nice treat with the pasta bake

wasn't SBMM supposed to fix this issue? because it feels as if que times have in fact gotten so much worse after the update

Comments

  • I have no idea what a pasta bake is or how long that takes... But I am assuming it is long? Rofl.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I have no idea what a pasta bake is or how long that takes... But I am assuming it is long? Rofl.

    30 minutes to 1 hour, depending on prep time, ingredients chosen, etc..

    Good to know though, except my server seems far luckier. I have enough time to brew a tea and that's it. I'd love to rustle up a pasta bake or pizza, before settling down to see my character enter the lobby!

  • My pasta takes just 12min in boiling water.

  • Survivor during the day, killer at night. My queue times are 30 seconds or less. Often less than 10. US Central time.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I have no idea what a pasta bake is or how long that takes... But I am assuming it is long? Rofl.

    45 mins and you are missing out , it's a fantastic comfort food

  • @Emeal said:

    My pasta takes just 12min in boiling water.

    you don't boil the pasta for pasta bake , at least not rom what i've seen/done

  • I once beat the first 2 worlds of the original PVZ while waiting for a dbd match lol

    Also I once set up a new bank account + the tax information for Twitch, too, all while waiting for a game.