5 years later
And we are with a state of the game like this :
- performance issues on all platform
- maps design is still bad on most maps
- the game is totally unbalanced to the point W meta is the main way of playing for survivors
- Cheaters are out of control
- (DH, DS, Unbreakable combo is still a thing)
- (Noed/Devour Hope are still a thing aswell)
Total mutism from BHVR about those issues while everyone is complaining everywhere. When will we have explanations and a road map to fix them ?
Comments
So it's a day ending in Y?
Imagine complaining about Devour Hope.
I also rarely see DS + Unbreakable since the DS nerf. I can't even remember the last time it affected my killer gameplay either.
NOED is the only perk on your list that needs to be nerfed/reworked.
I agree with everything except the last 2 parts.
You're gonna keep on waiting.
Many survivors use DS at high MMR.
Sure, but you said DS + Unbreakable combo. I've been hit by DS a few times maybe, but Unbreakable even more rarely.
Devour hope? What?
Interesting take here. I think NOED would be more fair if it only effected hooked survivors though I don't think they'll ever touch it since its a perk that can be negated just by cleansing totems.