Teamwork emotes.
Hello everyone!
Probably everyone of u once in a while has a situation when u want to tell or show something to your teammates but u can't cause all we have is waving and pointing emotes. I personally missing very hard * I found it* emote.
I'm Solo survivor running Kindred and there are so many situations where either I or someone else is on the hook and there's just no way to show him and them show to me one of us found a hatch.
So what do u think about it, do u miss some, want to add some or everything is completely fine? If u would like to see some new what should they do and why u miss them?
Comments
This is where we need a pinging system like apex legends
That would be cool. We probably never get it tho
What’s worse is the the new asymmetrical horror game VHS has this system in place as well as voice chat for solo players
First step is to have Kindred as basekit. And there is a sign to tell a teammate being chased (like Obsession).
must admit I'd love a ping system, I think it would be such a good addition to the game.
Yeah I really hope the devs give the idea a chance since it would help close the gap between solo and SWF massively
I can think of a couple of situations where that could be true...give me your list as well as to why you think it would do this?
(please & thank you!)
Could you please tell me, if Mod's opinions have any value to devs?
or it is just personal opinion and Mods are here as guardians of the forum.
I'm not just a mod (really think I need to change my tag on here). I'm a Community Coordinator for BHVR, so full time employee who has input on the game and the Community. My job is pretty varied and naturally can't discuss most of it, but I can certainly input ideas, especially with evidence to back things up.
I was just wondering, if there is at least someone who makes our efforts on this forum worth it.
So good to know and thank you for your answer.
I'm not asking replying to this comment but please ask devs to slowdown on new killers and survivors and think about/ mb rework already existing content. There are dozens of perks from both sides players don't use. Players still can't create solo custom game to check something or just for practice. Ingame communication between players could be better. There's are few emotes and only from survivors.