Just got an email from Nintendo about cross save with other games....

Just like the title says. I just got the email with them listing cross save games. One being rocket league, and various games.... Does this mean.... Cross progression will be finally arriving???

Comments

  • It probably depends on how much a PITA Nintendo will be about it. I am surprised tho they usually are pretty strict about that stuff I guess times are changing.

  • Maybe able to move your save over to PC. But until Sony and Microsoft support it, we won't see real cross progression.

  • Nintendo never make sense.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Nintendo never make sense.

    Well you can only entice players with Mario so many times lol

  • @GannTM said:

    Maybe

    I'm 100% prolly reading the tea leaves wrong but I've been waiting to move my stuff to my pc forever lol

  • But.. we already got confirmation that Nintendo Switch will join cross Progression for DbD.


    and I am pretty sure there have already been games out on Switch that support cross save/progression?

  • I also got this email.

    Nintendo DOES have crossplay with Microsoft in Minecraft I think. Or at the very least my understanding is that they're the only two platforms with open worlds (as opposed to size-limited ones, for those unfamiliar with the game). The game's got crossplay already, it would be nice if it also got cross-progression. One of the reasons I bought the Switch version half a year ago is because cross-progression was said to be coming soon by the devs. Still waiting.