The thin man for dbd?
People need to talk about this more the thin man from little nightmares 2 is honestly a good idea his ability could be warping kinda like the spirit
Idk about the perks
People need to talk about this more the thin man from little nightmares 2 is honestly a good idea his ability could be warping kinda like the spirit
Idk about the perks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When I read the title, I thought you meant Thin Men from XCOM...
Which would be (kinda) cool lol
Where will the TVs go?
I'm biased and I love little nightmares so yes pls
Ikr