Why do I think Oni has this
So i'm trying to practice Oni and for some reason when i see his cosmetics I imagine he is a bit of a gut am I the only one who thinks that it's possible i think it because of the armor he wears.
So i'm trying to practice Oni and for some reason when i see his cosmetics I imagine he is a bit of a gut am I the only one who thinks that it's possible i think it because of the armor he wears.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It definitely is the armour. A shirtless (or almost shirtless, the arrows have torn it to shreds) skin was in a recent rift and he definitely doesn't there.
He has a bit of a gut, yes.
Great x8 Grandpa guy
He is indeed a great x 8 Grandpa. If only Spirit got to meet him.
She would probably be scared of him or he would be confused and probably disappointed about modern day.
He also has a double chin on some cosmetics.
It's a glandular problem