Charlotte Swapping

Remove the generator popping sounds or change it to also something less annoying as this is incredibly loud and aggravating and lets be honest I know I changed back to the other I literally thought gens be popping due to cheating and it broke my focus and prevented me from hearing someone nearby.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Just win at 5 gens 4head

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Just win at 5 gens 4head

    What? That makes no sense when this is referring to the insanely loud ping/popping noises generated by generators make when completed and this is actually seriously annoying and when I am spectating and swap it also makes the sound and this is the most aggravating thing I have ever found to have a issue with yet with this game. My only genuine complaint is that this needs to be stopped. My ears are already sensitive to loud ringing sounds I don't want to stop playing with sound because the company made a dumb choice with out thinking about the cause and effects and constant noise during constantly changing between the killer Charlotte and Victor and between survivor's when dead.


    SERIOUSLY Dev group. Remove this. I AM A VERY GENEROUS PAYING CUSTOMER. I will keep paying so long as I don't have a permanent migraine.

  • @SabunoHakia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2509689#Comment_2509689

    What? That makes no sense when this is referring to the insanely loud ping/popping noises generated by generators make when completed and this is actually seriously annoying and when I am spectating and swap it also makes the sound and this is the most aggravating thing I have ever found to have a issue with yet with this game. My only genuine complaint is that this needs to be stopped. My ears are already sensitive to loud ringing sounds I don't want to stop playing with sound because the company made a dumb choice with out thinking about the cause and effects and constant noise during constantly changing between the killer Charlotte and Victor and between survivor's when dead.

    SERIOUSLY Dev group. Remove this. I AM A VERY GENEROUS PAYING CUSTOMER. I will keep paying so long as I don't have a permanent migraine.

    just mute the game, problem solved

  • You understand that a HUGE PORTION of the killer is audio cue based in the process of locating the survivor's when injured and when walking and breathing? So what your saying is you want to buy my 300$ Audiophile headset from me? For the phase value? I doubt it. Yay sarcasm.

  • @SabunoHakia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2510486#Comment_2510486

    You understand that a HUGE PORTION of the killer is audio cue based in the process of locating the survivor's when injured and when walking and breathing? So what your saying is you want to buy my 300$ Audiophile headset from me? For the phase value? I doubt it. Yay sarcasm.

    smh imagine not spending $3,000 on meze empyreans for dbd, casual players ๐Ÿ™„

  • @AnneBonny said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2510498#Comment_2510498

    smh imagine not spending $3,000 on meze empyreans for dbd, casual players ๐Ÿ™„

    How about you elaborate on that? Because I am less advanced than my girl in the way of PC'S and whom drops 9,000$ on a PC when I state house payments are first. So Informed I ask to be.

  • Please remember, we do not allow the shaming of others here on the Forum for the platform they choose to play the game on, or things like the audio setup/equipment (i.e. headphones) they choose to use.


    This issue has been noted in today's Patch Notes under Bug Fixes: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/296

    image.png

    If you are still experiencing this issue, or experience any future bug, please report them over in the Bug Reports section: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please check and see if the issue has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise you can open a new report following the guidelines.