Wish there was an easier way to tell perks apart then just by memory.
Ever since the colors got changed for the rarities I have honestly been having trouble finding perks that I want to use with the perks list on my survivor and killer, because so many perks are just so similar to each other and I don't really memorize the perks.
Wish there was an easier way to see which perk is what because I don't recall the name of the perk or what it looked like (one that comes to mind is all the hand perks.)
I wonder if it would be good to expand the perk list by adding small things below the perks saying the names of the perks, or maybe something of that line, but it might just clutter the UI, what do you guys think?
Comments
Yeah I don’t understand why they changed perk rarities either.
The perks are listed in alphabetical order, so if you are looking for a hex perk for example you can just go to the H part of the list.
I know, but I just don't memorize all the names, I only know the few that I typically use and I often forget the names of the other perks. :c
I want the old color back so bad. I like it colorful.
No offense but that might be a you problem. There's not much they can do in that department. Unless mabye they put there name under the perk icon.
They could make it so that when you press escape during a game, the perks can be displayed below the offerings section and if you hover on the perks, it shows the name and description.
Yeah. A nice quality of life. Especially if they add a random perk selector.
At the very least they should make absolutely sure that two perks don’t have similar pictures. That shadowborn and lightborn can eat me. I struggle when time is running out to change perks and I just realized they have four flashlights. Nearly always slap on the wrong perk.
Yeah, this is one of my biggest struggles with the perks we have currently all the similar-looking perks are making the selection so much more painful.
Speaking of shadowborn and lightborn. Why does billy have lightborn when he was trapped in a room his whole life with barely any light. While wraith has shadowborn but a huge trauma moment in his life had to do with fire. They should be switched lol.
Maybe because Wraith had to hide so much and Billy was always watching TV? Actually i wondered about that myself..
on topic: I guess it would be nice if you could somehow customize the colors of your perks? Or make new filters/different ways to sort them (by usage, release date or something)
I thought billy was only watching tv after killing his "parents"
Killers have soft easier to find perk with Hex:
Now imaging
Aura: Bond
Aura: Empathy
Aura: Kindred
Exhaustion: Lithe
Exhaustion: Sprint burst
Exhaustion: Balance landing
Healing: Botany
Healing: We will make it
Healing: Desperate measure
Maybe I am misremembering but I thought he always had his tv to shut him up?
Okay change perk name to "blue lightborn" then. Lol