Engineer's Guild Challenge bugged?

Has anyone been able to do this challenge? It does not matter how many gens I do in coop with other survivors, none has counted so far.

Comments

  • Yes it is bugged. It has been reported already and was acknowledged by the mods.

  • @Mooks said:

    Yes it is bugged. It has been reported already and was acknowledged by the mods.

    Well RIP then.

  • Cool I have no problem with cooperating survivors because they know what they are doing.

  • @Vyne456 said:

    Cool I have no problem with cooperating survivors because they know what they are doing.

    Cool but that has nothing to do what my thread was about....

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2507680#Comment_2507680

    Cool but that has nothing to do what my thread was about....

    I haven't did that challenge yet so. Idk.

  • Honestly at this point we should just expect most things to be bugged, and change the "new bug" phase and name it "new feature" because every single day there are bugs and issues. I cant even play on crossplay because I'm on the wrong patch lol

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    Honestly at this point we should just expect most things to be bugged, and change the "new bug" phase and name it "new feature" because every single day there are bugs and issues. I cant even play on crossplay because I'm on the wrong patch lol

    True

  • I was wondering if there was a problem with this. Unfortunately Engineer's is a gateway for the most optimal path I've found for saving bloodpoints so this is inconvenient. Also probly why there's no bloodpoint saving post for section 4 yet.

  • @Dehitay said:

    I was wondering if there was a problem with this. Unfortunately Engineer's is a gateway for the most optimal path I've found for saving bloodpoints so this is inconvenient. Also probly why there's no bloodpoint saving post for section 4 yet.

    I am pretty sure i have at least seen a picture from the person who makes these posts AND they made an updated version with the bug in mind that should have had equally BP saved (minus the bugged challenge of course..)


    edit: here ya go, it just isn’t pinned

    @CashelP14 said:

    Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible, while also completing the archives.

    Red Line = Collect

    Yellow Circle = Save

    Since the game only allows you to hold 1 million bloodpoints at any given time, this is a way to store extra bloodpoints for a later date.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PFETUM4BLEBV/sketch-1631718545274.png

    Extremely easy to find the path